Wow.
A lot has happened in the past 3 weeks ... a lot.
I moved into town a week ago last Sunday, almost two weeks ago now. I sat on my floor the other night, working on some homework for my online teaching class, with some of the kids scattered all over the room, and I wondered how I ever lived before this.
We had Monday night, 8 of us. It was a lot of people in one little area. Loud. So I asked my mom to pray that I would have wisdom. Maybe I should pray for patience, too.
We've been in the mountains a lot. Hiking, fishing, kayaking, chopping wood, just hanging out. Up there, we learn how to thrive.
These teenagers that I get to share life with ... I love them so much. They are family to me; I'm honored to get to be in their lives.
We're going to camp in Colorado on Saturday, a Young Life camp. It's through our JROTC at the school. Pray that God will speak. To them, to me, to all of us.
Today I got plumbing in my house. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment